interzum app available from the beginning of February 2023
The interzum app offers you various advantages - before, during and after the event.
Arrange appointments with your industry network for the event as early as 3 months before your visit to the trade fair. You can do this quickly and easily via the integrated appointment planner. In addition, logging into the app gives you access to your personal ticket wallet, where you can find all tickets and access them during your visit to the event.
The trade fair app is also available to you after the event with all relevant content and networking opportunities, enabling you to successfully follow up on the trade fair.
Other benefits of the app include:
- Participation in interactive Networking with integrated Simple-Text-chat
- Search for exhibitors by A-Z, country, hall, product groups and product entries
- Detailed view with all of the exhibitor’s information and products
- Up-to-date information about the event programme (incl. search for events), event location, etc.
- Add exhibitors and dates from the event programme to your device’s calendar or address book
- Note and share information about the exhibitors and event programme
- Interactive hall plan for all halls, including all stairs, entrances and exits
- Compile your personal lists of favourites in the exhibitor search and event programme
- Export your personal favourites (e-mail, message, OneDrive, Dropbox, etc.)
- Information about traveling to and from the event, as well as accommodation options in Cologne
- Leadtracking in the trade fair app - export of contact information
Of course, the app is free of charge for you and is available for download for iPhone/iPad and Android in German and English.