This exhibitor shows the following products and commodity groups:
We present a revolution in the world of interior doors.
We have created a construction system which replaces the conventional interior door jamb and which introduces several innovative features:
- Reversible door. The same door can be used regardless of whether it is left or right hand
- Adjustable on the spot to the thickness of the wall. Individual parts can be adapted on the spot by the installer to meet the needs of the job
- Installable in drywall without preframe or moldings. Minimalistic and innovative appearance
With these features, each company in the distribution channel obtains competitive advantages:
- Door manufacturer. It encourages the demand for machined doors by increasing sales of high added value jobs
- Distributor. Optimizes storage through fewer references and allows demand to be met in real time because all stock is already machined and ready to go
- Installer. Immediate delivery and easy to follow step by step installation
- Final consumer. Modern appearance in a drywall installation
The concept is based on a breakdown of the wood jamb into several independent parts:
- Base profile. Aluminium profile to which a rubber seal strip is attached and the rest of the parts are fitted
- Door-Molding. This molding is attached to the base profile and is machined together with the door
- Extenders. On the opposite side of the door-molding, extenders are cut on the spot as is necessary and are clipped to the base profile to be used as substructure
- Coating molding. This molding is cut on the spot as is necessary and is fitted into the base profile. In this way, the edge that has been cut slots into the socket and is supported by the extenders and hence is out of sight
This system is available for swinging doors, be they flush-closing doors or rebated doors, and offers a very innovative solution for sliding doors between walls with and without tiles.
We have applied a PCT patent, which we expect to be guarantied in the near future.