This exhibitor shows the following products and commodity groups:
The functionalized furniture element is a structuring element,
• which has one or more integrated functions in a panel.
• having at least one function as kinematics for opening and closing a front.
• in which, in the initial state, no parts protrude beyond the outer edge of the panel.
• in which the outer surfaces of the panel can be freely shaped.
• which can replace one furniture side, one top or one bottom.
• Which can be used independently of a carcase.
• in which the panel material can be chosen freely.