This exhibitor shows the following products and commodity groups:
Blockboard is a special panel made of many strips of poplar or spruce of the same width. We used only poplar or spruce lumber which have been carefully dried and where the most evident wood defects have been eliminated.
The core is then covered with poplar or fromager rotary cut veneer, MDF, HDF or chipboard.
Blockboard panels are used for fine furniture and furnishings since they are the only alternative to solid wood.
For special project blockboard panel can be covered also with special materials like cork, rubber which provide specific technical characteristics such as sound proofing and thermal insulation.
- spruce or poplar core
- single, doble or triple core
- from 3 to 7 layers
- from 13 to 60 mm thickness
- Poplar, Fromager, Veneer, MDF, HDF or Laminate faces
FEATURES & STRENGTHS:
- High screw extraction resistance
- High stability and bending strength
- The best solution for producing high quality furniture and furnishings, doors, jambs and coverings, skirting and profiles.
- 100% made in Italy
- Supplier’s due diligence to ensure the origin and legality of lumber