This exhibitor shows the following products and commodity groups:
Jentschmann is manufacturer of fully automated ultrasonic quilting and cutting/welding machines for the production of duvets, mattress panels and similar fabric.
With the exhibition machine Panelmaster Ultrasonic you can cut and weld synthetc duvets of 150 to 750 g/m2 by ultrasonic. The commercial quality and the high productivity weren’t affected by the weight of the material.
• The touch display guarantees an easy operation of the whole machine. 99 program memory spaces are available.
• The length cutter ensures a clean cut and a nice seam imitation, with fully synthetic material of 150 to 750 grams per square meter.
• Welding geometry available as double seam, as well.
• The labelling unit guarantees a perfect application of your self-designed polyester labels.
• Both, length and cross cutter are equipped with their own control cabinets. Therefore, they can be used flexibly and independently of each other. This simplifies the integration into existing production lines
• The own engineering, assembly and in-house service of the sonotrode units ensure the high and constant quality standard
• Significant reduction of production costs by eliminating the entire binding process or approx. 25% higher productivity for bound products as the edges are prepared and compressed for an easier and faster guiding to the sewing heads
• Fully automated production of quilts
• Unique and nice appearance of the edges by imitating a binding
• Due to the 90 degree angle the duvet nicely fills the corners of the duvet cover
• High washing resistance, confirmed by many customers
• Significant reduction of material waste as no cutting is necessary during the binding process
• Avoids breaking of threads at the cutting edge, as it can appear with the sewn quilts
• Automatic application of labels possible
• Processing of thin and thick materials with constant quality
• Cutting and sealing of edges at the same time. No emerge of fibres by a constant closed edge