Make it easy for your guests to decide to attend. Take advantage of this opportunity to boost your contact opportunities. These vouchers will give your existing customers, partners and potential customers a strong incentive to visit your stand because they can be exchanged for free admission tickets to the fair.
Admission ticket vouchers and admission ticket voucher codes
Good to know!
The admission ticket vouchers offer you and your customers a number of advantages:
For you as exhibitor:
- The vouchers are in the practical DL format (21 x 10.5 cm) for easy handling and to help you save on postage.
- The vouchers can also be printed with your company name and your hall and stand numbers. That way the recipients will see at a glance who the vouchers are from.
- Your customers can redeem their vouchers directly at the interzum ticket shop at www. interzum.com/tickets. The admission ticket is available for printing or for mobile devices. This saves time and enables your customers to enter the trade fair quickly. Alternatively, they can bring the vouchers to the fair and exchange them at the ticket office for day tickets. It’s easy!
For your customers:
- Your customers can now redeem their admission ticket vouchers quite simply online and register for the fair at the same time.
- The admission ticket can be printed immediately after the voucher has been redeemed.
- This enables your customers to enter the fair without delay.
- When your costumer redeems the voucher online, he or she will receive the free public transport ticket in a separate e-mail. He can use the public transport ticket for buses and trains in the extended network of the Rhein-Sieg Transport Authority (VRS). Exempted are Deutsche Bahn AG trains that are subject to a surcharge (e.g. IC/EC or ICE trains)
- Access to the expanded online information offers users an optimally and comfortable way to plan their visit to the fair. Make use of these benefits for yourself and your customers! Send out your admission ticket vouchers to your important partners and customers in good time. And don’t forget to draw their attention to this service.
Finally, a few useful tips on the use of your admission ticket vouchers:
- Please compare the serial numbers of the vouchers listed in the delivery note with those on the original vouchers. In case of discrepancies, please let us know immediately.
- Record the serial numbers of the vouchers issued to each of your customers. You will receive a list of the serial numbers exchanged for admission tickets. You will then see which of your customers made use of the vouchers.
- Please note that we will not return the original vouchers to you.
Admission ticket voucher codes:
Even easier are the admission ticket voucher codes. You receive a list of voucher codes and a PDF file with the most important information about how to redeem them. You can then easily forward the codes and the information sheet to your customers via e-mail or in a letter by regular post.
1. Register online in the Ticket Shop at www.interzum.com/tickets.
2. Enter your voucher code in the input field and press "Redeem".
3. Your admission ticket is available for printing or for mobile devices.
Voucher codes may only be redeemed online!
When you redeem your voucher, you will receive your free public transport ticket in a separate e-mail.
You can use the public transport ticket for buses and trains in the extended network of the Rhein-Sieg Transport Authority (VRS). Exempted are Deutsche Bahn AG trains that are subject to a surcharge (e.g. IC/EC or ICE trains).
As part of the Visitor Promotion Package, you will receive an unlimited number of admission ticket vouchers.
In addition to the vouchers included in the package, you can order as many extra admission ticket vouchers as you like.